In this vlog episode Daniel gives you a quick tour of the Google Family Link companion app.
We talk about how to leverage today’s technology to prepare your children for the real world and provide tips on how to balance screen time with everyday life.
- Debunked: The absurd story about smartphones causing kids to sprout horns: https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/debunked-the-absurd-story-about-smartphones-causing-kids-to-sprout-horns/
- YouTube Kids: https://www.youtube.com/kids/
- Messenger Kids: https://messengerkids.com/
- Samsung Kids: https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/samsung-kids/
- Google Family Link: https://families.google.com/familylink/
- iOS Parental Controls: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304
- Baby Einstein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMF6zBzaKI
- Little Pim: https://amzn.to/2KHwJYc
- Daniel Tiger: https://amzn.to/2YF9BmX
- HiHo Kids: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqa2MPu8bLY1PwVFUpSyVhQ
- SchiShow Kids: https://www.youtube.com/user/scishowkids
- Comic Kids Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- Kidz Bop: https://www.youtube.com/user/KidzBopKids
- Minecraft: https://www.minecraft.net/
- Scratch Jr: https://www.scratchjr.org/
In this vlog episode we go over our 5 first time home buyer quick tips.
We started a vlog series! Our vlogs will release in addition to our podcast episodes on our YouTube channel. So please make sure to subscribe! This is episode three in which we will show you what’s in an Au Pair Welcome Basket.
In the Unmarried Vlog series we will give you an unscripted peek behind the podcast and give you the opportunity to learn more about us and our life up close and personal.